Friday, April 22, 2011

My Date with an Army Brats Mother

A friend of mines, Chrystal, mom came to visit her all the way from Japan. She wanted to take Chrystal and some of her friends out, so Chrystal invited Anastasia, Mia, and me. We went to the EXCELLENT restaurant right on the bay, I think it was called Anthony's. YUMMY STEAK! Chrystal's mom took the tab, so sweet of her. So we are about to leave and I had to go to the restroom. so I found my way there opened the door and took a few steps in, and on my right.... URINALS!!!!  So I casually walked about to the door opened it and examined the sign and yes... I HAD WALKED INTO THE MENS! I always thought reading was my strong point too. Darn. After that whole escapade we went to Ross. Chrystal's mom said to us "okay, you each get $40." I'm not the type of person to except money like that, she was lucky I even let her buy dinner. But when I persisted it actually offended her. So I got a $14 dress and told her nothing else fit right. She invited us all to Easter dinner this Sunday, Mia is going, but I don't know if anyone else can make it. Such a nice lady though!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I am so happy you have a blog!! Now you can add mine....call me tonight and I willl tell you how. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, just reread that! What an awesome mom! It probably made her feel so good to get each of you something special. Ps- It's TAB not tap. FYI.
    Where are you going to be for Easter?
    I hope the Easter Bunny can find you....since you get lost in the most peculiar aka obvious places such as the MENS room. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO NOT CHECK THIS ENOUGH! SORRY!!!

    ReplyDelete