Sunday, May 1, 2011

Night Out On The Town With The PG'S! :)

The Pic is minus one troop (Jhenyia). Fun night with the girls, Jhenyia and Rosa, Mia's friends from Seattle, came to visit again for the weekend. We had a pretty good night, climbed some artwork on campus and met a bunch of people... bahaha.... Ya... I am going to miss it up here! I love my friends and I dont want to leave! WAH!!! But it will all work out. Transferring to BSU next year so trying to live it up while I still have the time :)

3 comments:

  1. Which one of these things is not like the other....?
    The RED head in the middle maybe? Love her!!
    Looks like you had fun. Oooeee who was drinking the FOUL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps- Now that you have a blog, you are supposed to comment on mine!
    www.butler7.blogspot.com.... you can also add it to yours and it will show updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is foul???? okay i will :) Im not very good at staying up to date on mine

    ReplyDelete