Thursday, May 5, 2011

MkCorny for MkKathryn

Alrighty KK, you will never believe how I got through my Geology lecture class.... I was bored with the teachers lesson and in a creative mind set... I wrote a poem.. First ever, so don't judge too harshly. Try to guess who it is about... :) and CALL ME gosh darn it!
P.S. keep in mind that it is extremely corny and dramatized.. so actual emotions are not to this extent. Dramatic effect, you understand.

My Inspiration
I know you wonder why I care
Why you are still the one I long for
Why you remain my whole story, all that I want
You taught me how to love, to write, and to create
Though you not of these 
Somehow you drove me to be more than just a thing
Maybe now you will understand why you mean so much to me.


I told it was a crap shoot of a corny poem:) Didn't lie

1 comment:

  1. It's SO beautiful!! I love it....although you DID learn your writing from ME!!

    ReplyDelete